OUR FABRICATION SERVICES
Mass Design is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485 (medical) company recognized for building quality printed circuit boards for customers who value manufacturability, reliability and timely delivery.
Quick turn orders are delivered in one to five days.
Before we begin fabrication, we conduct a complete design analysis of all prototypes and production boards utilizing our Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) review to eliminate possible errors and ensure that your PCB boards are fabricated correctly the first time, cutting your time to market to the minimum.
These are among the PCB Product Options available:
- High temperature boards
- Blind and buried micro vias
- Conductive and nonconductive filled vias
- Controlled Impedance technocron
- Single-sided, double-sided, multilayer with up to 26 layers
- Flex and Rigid Flex Boards
Our wide choice of materials:
- Copper PCB BoardFR-4 Tg 140
- FR-4 Tg 170
- FR-4 Tg 180
- ROHS Compliant
- Nelco 4000-13
- Ceramic filled laminate
- Aluminum clad laminates
- Lead & lead-free finishes
If you need a board that falls outside of these parameters, simply send the Gerber files to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll meet your specifications.
Rigid and Flex PCB Fabrication Capability Summary:
- Low-Medium Volume ManufacturingRound PCB Board Green
- First Pass Yield Driven Company
- Technology Road Map Revolving
- UL: Approved
- 100% Electrical Test Capabilities